Happy New Year! It is that time of year again when many people make commitments for change in their lives. It is estimated that 80% of New Years resolutions are broken by February. The problem is once a person fails to keep their resolution they quit instead of starting again until they are successful.
It is important to have a “Never give up” attitude if we really want to make a change.
Here are 12 tips I found to help to make successful changes.
- Make it nonnegotiable
- Make it actionable – to succeed you must know the steps to where you are going
- Have solutions for your usual excuses – refuse to succumb to your usual excuses
- If you procrastinate set a deadline
- Schedule it in – if your change requires time, schedule it in
- Do it daily “routine”- make it a habit
- Monitor your progress – keep a log…
View original post 169 more words