Employees care about having a good leader at work to follow and work with. A good leader makes their team feel secure in their positions and expected job duties.
Although there are many attributes that employees expect from good leader, there are really five top attributes that they must possess.
- To be honest and trustworthy
- To be able to delegate knowing their team players strengths and weaknesses
- To be able to communicate clearly on goals, expectations and the vision of the team and business.
- To be committed to the team as a whole and to the business and project their commitment to the team.
- To have a good sense of humor to help the team to get through tough times and to have a better environment to work in on a daily basis.
Finding leaders with these five attributes does not seem like a tough task, but apparently it is…
View original post 211 more words