- I shall repeatedly take Refuge, recollecting the qualities of the Three Jewels.
- I shall make daily offerings to the Three Jewels of all I eat, drink, or otherwise accept.
- I shall not forsake the Three Jewels, even at the risk of my life.
- Having taken Refuge in the Buddha, I shall not take refuge in lesser beings.
- Having taken Refuge in the Dharma, I shall not harm sentient beings.
- Having taken Refuge in the Sangha, I shall not rely on those with wrong or lesser views.
- I shall honor and respect the Buddha in every representation.
- I shall honor and respect all Dharma texts.
- I shall honor and respect the Sangha of the Bodhisattvas and the ordained.
- I shall not take life.
- I shall not take what is not given freely.
- I shall not engage in sensual misconduct.
- I shall not lie or speak harsh words.
View original post 443 more words