By Linda Fisher Thornton
There are many ways to understand culture, and some of the definitions are very complicated. My favorite way to think about culture is as an infrastructure or scaffolding that supports the behaviors we want. Culture drives what people do, and is the setting and framework for great work.
What leads tostrong ethical cultures? Here are 10 critically important actions every leader should take:
- Keep Ethics Alive and Relevant
- Build an Engaging, High Trust Culture
- Establish Positive Conditions for Success
- Learn Ethical Thinking
- Develop Ethical Leadership Competence
- Demonstrate Organizational Integrity
- Manage Ethics as a Performance System
- Have Meaningful Conversations About Staying Ethical
- Tend the Culture Carefully to Prevent Gaps
- Weed Out Negative Interpersonal Behaviors
Leaders are culture caretakers. To fulfill that role successfully, they need to know what a positive ethical culture looks like. Start the conversation today.
Prepare Your Leaders For Ethical Leadership Future.
Learn how ethical expectations are…
View original post 36 more words