By Linda Fisher Thornton
What are some of the ways that ethical leadership transforms people and brings out their best? And how does bringing out people’s best transform organizations?
Here is a list of 10 ways, inspired by the participants in the Leading With Ethics #leadfromwithin Tweetchat that I co-hosted with @LollyDaskal earlier this month.
10 Ways Leading With Ethics is Transformational
1. It brings out people’s best by creating a safe work environment where everyone can do great work.
2. It helps people pursue a higher purpose, and makes work meaningful and fun.
3. It creates a supportive environment that helps people learn and grow.
4. It develops employees who understand why ethics is so important and who tend to make good choices.
5. It develops ethical leaders who foster respectful behavior and know how to build high-trust cultures.
6. It reduces fear by making it clear that negative…
View original post 200 more words