- O Mind! You are a fool. You have dragged me in the avenues of senses and brought disgrace on me.
- I will not keep company with you in future.
- You are playing truant. You are a mischievous monkey. You are a strolling street-dog. You are a pig who revels in filth. You are a vile wretch. You are a vagabond.
- You are born of Ananda (bliss). Your parentage is very high. Your father is Brahman or the Absolute. You are born in a very exalted, reputed and cultured family and yet you have degraded yourself and me also by your useless company. Your mother Maya(delusion) also is born in a very high family. She is the wife of Brahman.
- Your very Svabhava(nature) is to run towards external, sensual objects. Just as the water runs downwards without any effort by its very nature, so also you run by your very nature…
View original post 431 more words