By Linda Fisher Thornton
Many thanks to Leading in Context friends and followers for a wonderful 2015. I appreciate your active involvement in the movement – special thanks to all who shared posts, posted comments and let me know what they wanted to learn more about. I am grateful for the global conversation about the positive leadership we need for a better future.
This New Year, as we head into 2016, I urge you to reach for Insight.
Insight is much deeper than observation, and it can mean a variety of powerful and life-changing things:
- An understanding of “the inner nature of things” (Wikipedia, Insight)
- An “aha moment” when things make sense and seem clear
- Discovering a simple solution to a long-standing problem
- Achieving a sudden and profound understanding of our own capabilities and challenges
- Getting a glimpse of who we could be at our very best
Insight is especially important in leadership. Without it, we…
View original post 281 more words