How well is your organization navigating the ethical pitfalls of the working world? If you’re finding it to be a major challenge right now, you’re not alone.
Why is it so hard to navigate ethical minefields now?
There is currently a “toxic soup” of factors at play, including:
- Life and death pandemic safety issues, requiring full cooperation and adherence to safety protocols
- Continuing pandemic restrictions, isolation, and restriction burnout
- Racial tension and a renewed focus on real (not just “marketing level”) inclusion
- Political tension, polarity, disagreement, and blame
- Worker fears about COVID-19 combined with large-scale vaccine distribution challenges
- Rampant misinformation-spreading makes it difficult to identify the truth, and even harder to talk about it
- Financial challenges, with some workers and businesses living on the edge day to day
- Inability to get on top of putting out fires to see the big picture, combined with a critical need to adapt
View original post 500 more words